To rent now also in Spain from Alicante or Murcia. You will be picked up at the airport by our German employee and taken to the fully equipped Sunlight motorhome, the T60. Discover the Iberian peninsula in winter, the best travel time for extended city tours or culinary trips, hiking or mountain biking... everything your heart desires. We can also give you some tips when choosing the right flight, we are happy to advise you.
Only 5.98m long and yet everything in it, small but nice. The T60 by Sunlight impresses with clever use of space, intelligent floor plan, stylish interior design with its light wood decor and timeless fabrics as well as comprehensive standard equipment.
Ideal motorhome for two people. Thanks to its compact dimensions, parking and looking for parking space is completely trouble-free with the T60. Long mountain drives or tight turns are pure fun with this vehicle.
The Sunlight T60 is partially integrated
- 3.5 t Fiat Ducato with Euro 6 130Ps engine
- Low fuel consumption
- Broad track suspension, ABS, EBD, hill-holder
- 5.98m vehicle length, generous in the inside, compact on the outside
- Transfer from and to the airport Alicante or Murcia included
- Fully equipped with camping furniture- crockery, bed linen, towels
Equipment and data
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.98 x 2.33 x 2.91m
- Total permissible weight: 3.5t, driving license class B / 3
- Additional load / payload 865 kg
- Fiat Ducato (2.3 l / 130 hp) Euro 6
- With ESP, ASR, Hill-holder and cruise control
- Transmission: manual transmission
- Radio CD DVD Moniceiver with rear view camera
- 19 "LED flat screen, fully automatic satellite system
- Seats: 4
- Sleeps 2 + 1 Optional
- Rear double bed: 2.10 x 1.40
- Heating: Truma Combi 6
- Refrigerator volume: 113 l. Freezer 14 l.
- Water supply (including boiler): 122 l, waste water tank volume: 92 l
- 4 bike racks
- 3.5m awning
- Fly screens on door and windows
- Electric entrance step
- Energy saving LED lighting
- T-hood window
- Service flap on the right and left
- Daytime running lights
- Camping furniture, crockery, bed linen, towels
- and much more.